Re: newsletter

>I guess what I am saying is, LET'S MAKE IT FUN. LET'S MAKE IT ALIVE.
>LET'S KEEP IT GOING EVEN IF IT TURNS OUT LIKE A ROUND ROBIN KIND OF THING
>WITH AN ARTICLE OR TWO. IT IS OUR NEWSLETTER. LET'S REMEMBER THAT. NOW
>THAT WE HAVE CONTROL BACK, DON'T LET IT GO AGAIN. I CAN SEE THIS BEING
>THE SAVIOR OF IAS, BUT MORE THAN THAT, IT CAN BE DOWNRIGHT FUN!!!!!!!

>START THINKING AND JOTTING NOTES AS YOU GO ALONG. COME JANUARY, PLEASE
>PASS THOSE ON TO NEAL FOR HIS PERUSAL. LET'S OVERWHELM HIM AND TAKE A BIT
>OF THE FEAR OF THE DRUDGERY THAT COMES FROM SUCH A PROJECT AWAY.

Betsy, I can't tell you how important it is to me that you feel this way
about my editorship. Thank you  for the support. I was blessed with a good
amount of good material right off the bat.

List, Thank you all for your kind words. Now let's do what Betsy says. (You
don't want her mad at you :)
I think it would be cool to have a temperate issue, a tropical issue, a
unifoliate issue, etc.

Neil
Editor The IAS Newsletter