Re: wow! Philodendron / seeds

Hello this is Brian Williams. The philodendron you saw was philodendron
speciosum. It is a plant on the list of seeds from the company I am trying to
order from. The company will only sell a thousand of each seed and for all of
them it coast around 700 to 800 dollars. I wanted to split the bill and the
seeds with some people. But I heard that the company is not the best. I will
be satisfied with getting a few out of all the seeds to germinate. I just
don't want anyone getting mad at me if their seeds don't do good. Most of the
seeds are large leaf philodendrons. I also have a few growing in the
greenhouse. Maybe in the spring or summer we can trade some aroids. I love
the aquatics and large leaf ones. THANKS hope to hear form you.
HO! If you like plants with large leafs the new Hawaii nursery on IAS has an
Anthurium that leafs reach 10 to 20 feet in nature.