Re: wow! Philodendron / seeds

Hello Brian,

I saw the picture of that beautiful Philodendron who's URL you send us, a
real beauty!

Have you been able to find its name ? I am looking for large leaved plants
of the genus philodendron and Alocasia, so your picture had my special
attention. If you will please email me the name of that plant and if you
know of any other large leaved Philo's please send me their names as well
(and any URL's you may have..) Thanks!

Can I ask you what this seed ordering thing is about? Are you going to order
from a supplier who has seeds of large leaved philo's or are you just going
for the 'normal' plants?

Please keep me posted..

Thank you!  anne

Anne Olivier