Hi all,
I am Dany from Belgium
I am a collector of alocasia and i am searching other people who like me =
love this genera.
Here in Belgium,there is nobody and the major of the time,when you talk =
about this with somebody,the first reaction is something like'what is =
this animal' or other thing like that.So
really,there is nobody that is interesting about it.If there is someone =
who is really interesting with alocasia who learn this,is it possible to =
contact me for that we can exchange different avis about
this genera?(Please all,excuse me but i talk not a good english!)
I am searching also some people with who i can exchange source of =
plants,or maybe plants of that
genera.Of course, i like also other aroid(like =
anthurium,dieffenbachia,philodendron etc)but my
major interest is alocasia,and it's not easy because here in europe =
there is virtually no
species avalable exept the few that are commun.So the major of my =
collection is from corespondant in Australia and asia,and from some =
nurserys in Usa.Also some plants from Dewey Fisk and Dick
Mansell.So i am searching people from other country (usa,australia,new =
zeeland or other) with who
i can exchange plants and passion!
Thanks to reply me