to get seeds or not to get seeds that is the question

Hello this is Brian Williams. I have had people tell me that the seeds are a
bad idea. I have also have people tell me the the seeds would be great. So I
would like to to know how many people want to get them. I would also like to
know if they would like to get only a few and see how well it goes. I will
put the list down below and you copy one or two of the plant seeds you would
like then send me a letter. I will add up everybodys seed list and put it
back on Aroid-L. If everyone is happy then we will try a few out. As for the
people in the other countrys the mailing may be a little more for you. Sorry!
I hope everyone does not get disapointed. I also wish you a a merry Christmas
and a happy new Year. THANK YOU
Anthuriums scandens 25.00
scolopendrinum 30.00
             tetragonum 50.00