Arisaema & Biarum seed

Dear Judy Baum,
	Thank you for the Arisaema flavum seed.  I shared them with an
International Bulb Society member in Australia.  Sure hope the germination
rate is high.  From Monocot Nursery, I just received Arisaema intermedium
var biflagellatum, Biarum bovii ssp dispar,  and Dracunculus canariensis.
In addition, I have requested from AGS and SRGC the following A. sikokiam,
A. speciosum, A. triphyllum atrorubens.  Of course there is no guaranteen I
will get the latter.  Would you like any or all.  Happy holidays.  Joyce Miller
mailto:onager@midtown.net