Lost Aroid Friends.

Dear Friends,
Am searching for collected Caladium species, and hope someone out there
knows where the following two people now are, both had rare Caladium's and I
never followed up on their kind offers--

1) Joan Hackler, I met her at an Aroid meeting at Fairchild gardens in Miami
some years ago, she said she had a wild-collected Caladium schomburgkii
holding for me.

2)  Jerry Bares of Lighthouse Point, S. Florida.  He was I believe a member
of IAS, I met him at Fairchild Gardens some years ago, he had plants of the
all-green Caladium smaragdinum from Venezuela which I`d LOVE to obtain a
plant of!!
Selby Garden hopes to hold a Caladium show next spring, so I am looking for
any wild collected Caladium's with reasonable collecting data, If anyone of
you out there has plants and would like to donate any extra 'pups' to the
cause, please contact me.
Have a Happy Holiday, all of you Aroid Nuts out there in Cyber space!!
Sincerely,
Julius