Re: Aroideana 1999

Dear Dewey,

    Thank you very much for your kind words. I am really happy to know that
you enjoyed the articles, and I'll try to keep them coming. We have lots of
aroids here in Brazil, and most of them are poorly known. It is not hard to
find interesting subjects for new articles, because they are simply
everywhere! You just have to love field work and keep your eyes open and the
plants will take care of business by themselves!

                 Best wishes,

                                Eduardo.