Kind Request for ID

Dear Aroiders,

I have just send 4 photos of my Amorphophallus to IAS Aroid Identification
Page, I would like you to help me with ID. As I know this species comes
from Sumatra. It produced two inflorescenses on one corm. Spathe was 15 cm.
high, spadix
13 cm., penduncle 49-54 cm. Pollen is dusty one, not wet. Any suggestions
are welocme.

Kind regards
Marcin