Re: Kind Request for ID

Dear Marcin,

I have checked in Aroideana "Amorphophallus" issue (vol. 19) and it doesn't
seem your plant is illustrated. When you take the list of species native to
Sumatera and you take off the ones illustrated in Aroideana, here is what is
left. So it might be one of these ...

With best regards,

Marcin Wielicki a *crit :

> Dear Aroiders,
> I have just send 4 photos of my Amorphophallus to IAS Aroid Identification
> Page, I would like you to help me with ID. As I know this species comes
> from Sumatra. It produced two inflorescenses on one corm. Spathe was 15 cm.
> high, spadix
> 13 cm., penduncle 49-54 cm. Pollen is dusty one, not wet. Any suggestions
> are welocme.
> Kind regards
> Marcin

David Scherberich