Re: Kind Request for ID

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcin Wielicki <shagar@silesia.top.pl>
To: ju-bo@msn.com <ju-bo@msn.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 22, 1999 10:22 AM
Subject: Kind Request for ID

Dear Marcin,
I had a look at your photos and compared them to the ones in Aroideana Vol.
19, I could not find a match.   There is but one thing left to do
He will have an answer!!
Have a Merry Christmas, all my Aroid Friends!!

>Dear Aroiders,

I have just send 4 photos of my Amorphophallus to IAS Aroid Identification
Page, I would like you to help me with ID. As I know this species comes
from Sumatra. It produced two inflorescenses on one corm. Spathe was 15 cm.
high, spadix
13 cm., penduncle 49-54 cm. Pollen is dusty one, not wet. Any suggestions
are welocme.

Kind regards