Re: edible Anthuriums

Dear Jason,
This probably was fruit from A. gracile (Rudge) Schott, a VERY common
epiphite on the horizontal limbs of the HUGE Samaan Trees around the U.W.I.
at St Agustine, N. Trinidad, I remember them well!

>My first Anthurium fruit was from a plant that had fallen from a tree on
grounds of University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad.  I later
saw a picture of the sp., named A. parviflorum or something similar.
the fruits were sweet, but had not enough flesh to be worthwhile.

Jason Hernandez