Were to get aroids.

Hello this is Brian Williams. I hope everyone is having a good Christmas. My
Christmas was white. We got 5 inches of snow on Christmas Eve. Well, now that
I cannot get any plants shipped to me for a while. I would like to know were
is the best places to get aroids. I have bought from Dewey and Glasshouse.
These seem to be the only two major place to get aroids. Besides a few nurses
that offer just a few. If anyone knows of a great source please let me know.
I am also looking for a phone number to John Burdy Exotics. Which I hear
carries aroids does anyone know the number or how to reach them? THANKS hope
to hear form you.