Re: appologies

> Well, at first i was horribly offended. I had to get into my bed and sob
> until i frightened the dogs. but then i remembered Joan Crawford and how
> STRONG she looked with her shoulder pads and lipstick, and I pulled
myself
> together and decided that i could, after all, get on with my life.

Let it be known, that henceforth, Hermine is officially invited to any and
every Bar-B-Q, "Candlelight Supper(TM)", clam bake, potluck, Crisco party,
rotisserie rodeo, rave, tattoo jamboree, kaffeeklatch, poker game, pajama
party, cake walk, or any other social gathering at my house, from now until
I'm no longer considered capable of hosting such events responsibly.  And
then some.

Keith, WNY, zone 5, Winter, Dead of