Re: appologies

>My sincerest appologies to anyone I may have offended.
>
>On my last post I referred to Anchomanes welwitschii. I should have said
>Anchomanes difformis var. welwitschii.
>
>I stand corrected.

Well, at first i was horribly offended. I had to get into my bed and sob
until i frightened the dogs. but then i remembered Joan Crawford and how
STRONG she looked with her shoulder pads and lipstick, and I pulled myself
together and decided that i could, after all, get on with my life.

It takes a strong person to apologize for this horrible thing, and i think
you are very brave, and i would like to offer you some booze.

the truth is, i never knew it WAS a var. of difformis until you apologized!!!!

hermine