places you should know that sell aroids

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: places you should know that sell aroids
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:05:36 -0600 (CST)

Hello this is Brian Williams. Here are a few places that should be on IAS.
These are places that sell aroids!!

http://www.malesiana.tropicals.com.my/tropicals/alocasia.html

http://www.intaac.com.au/ExoticaPlants/catalogue.htm

http://www.skg.com/

http://www.thimblefarms.com/98aroidtf.html

http://www.palmsoftheworld.com/jdatp.htm

http://www.smgrowers.com/webcat.htm

http://www.mulu.co.uk/

http://www.cactus-mall.com/smoley/exotic.html

http://www.aaronscanna-amaryllis.com/Nursery/ariods.html

http://www.marylandaquatic.com/homeMA/html/imperial.htm

Well, I hope this helps a few people out. I am always interested in trading
if anyone is interested. THANKS