Re: Aroid Database?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Aroid Database?
  • From: "maurice m. hinterding" <hinterding@dutch.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:15:34 -0600 (CST)

Peter,
I read your answer to Don. Could you please sent me a sample sets of a
format/data you use at Kew, because IŽam working on a new database system at
Rotterdam Zoo. We have bought MS Access 2000 for our new database system

Maurice Hinterding
(Horticulturist Rotterdam Zoo, Botanical Department)
work: jradder@solair1.inter.nl.net
home: hinterding@dutch.nl