cross breading ????

Hello this is Brian Williams. I have a few questions about a subject I have
no clue on. Well, I have a few Anthuriums blooming. Now one is a birdsnest
type and the other one is a more common heart shaped form. Is it possible to
cross bread these? If so what does it look like? If not why? I would also
like to know if Urospatha and Cyrtosperma could be crossed? I heard they are
very closely related. Could it be possible? If their is some law or way to
know what can be crossed bread I would like to know. I cannot find any
information on it anywhere, and if I do it is a little over my head. THANKS