Aroid Databases

Thanks to all who made recommendations and offers on data bases. I opted to
grab the data I wanted from the Harvard site recommended by David
Scherberich, http://tc.huh.harvard.edu/. I now have complete lists of the
major aroid species I am interested in on my Palm V. For those of you who
might be interested in doing something like this, I used a shareware
database manager called MobileDB. Since I am Macintosh based here I used
another shareware tool called PalmBuddy to load the files onto the Palm.

This will be a handy tool for me. Whenever I am out looking for plants I am
plagued by not being able to recall for sure if I have a particular
species. Now I'll have the species data and my plant inventory available in
my pocket!

Don