Empty messages from Aroid-L

Aroiders,

Several people have let us know that they received a number of empty
messages from Aroid-L - messages with only the e-mail headers, but no
"body".

We're not sure what's going on yet, and we're not completely sure whether
everyone sees the same thing, i.e., if I get an empty message, is it empty
for everyone on the list? (At first glance we'd assume yes, having no
reason to think otherwise, but assumptions like that are frequently
wrong.)

We'll get with the support people at MoBot to work on the problem tomorrow
(Monday). In the meantime, we'll keep trying to resend any messages that
show up empty for us, and we ask that you send any information about the
problem directly to Don or I rather than to the list (it causes us extra
work if you send it to the list).

So it's possible you'll see what appears to be a duplicate message (same
sender and subject) if we saw an empty message, and list traffic may slow
down a little more while we're trying to sort it out, but please bear with
us and we'll get it squared away.

Thanks,

Steve

-- Steve Marak