A. konjac

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: A. konjac
  • From: "William Perez" <wpz@sprynet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:50:42 -0600 (CST)

I am searching for an A. konjac tuber that is as near to blooming size as
possible.  Ideally, it would be blooming size, but the closer the better.
It's for a japanese veggie display at the New York Botanical Garden.  Does
anyone have one to donate or sell?  Or can someone point me toward a source?

William Perez