good day

Hello Aroiders. This is Brian Williams. It is finally starting to warm up
here in Kentucky and hopefully I can trade and buy some aroids soon.
I got Dewey's Amorphophallus list today. I love it!! Also I got the new news
letter more pictures and good information to look at. As always here are a
few picture and sites to look at. Hope to hear form some Aroid nuts. THANKS

http://www.vwc.edu/library_tech/wwwpages/presslar/greenhouse/alocasia/brisban.
htm

http://www.ftg.fiu.edu/gl/93605C.jpg

<A HREF="about:blankhttp://members.tripod.com/~Hatch_L/">NOS Index</A>