Re: International Aroid Society

Sorry, Beny if you keep getting this I'm trying to post to the list. Yes, we
do accept credit cards for membership and publications. (we can't process
debit cards-monies that come out of an account). When you receive your
statement IAS is listed as Palm Hammock Orchid Estate. This is a member who
has made it possible for us to accept charges. Application for membership
and list of back issues are listed on the web site. Please type or print
carefully. Tricia