Help with identification

I am hoping someone out there can help me with an identification and location

For the past 20 years I have been growing a Philodendron I identified as P.
cannifolium.  It looks exactly like the picture of that plant shown in

For the same period of time I have been looking for a plant shown in Exotica
as P. martianum.  The MREC lists these two plant names as synonymous.  I
distinctly recall having seen a specimen labeled as P. martianum in either
the collections of the New York or Brooklyn Bot. when I lived in NY in the
70's and it looked like Graf's picture.

My P. cannifolium never looked like that even in a juvenile stage.  I have
checked the data bases of several collections and found P. martianum listed
but my queries have not been answered.

What is the plant shown in Exotica as P. martianum and where can I get a
I'm also looking for P. lynette and P. wendlandii.