Re: Seed trouble

At 12:10 PM 2/25/00 , Michael Marcotrigiano wrote:
>Mine came in a padded envelope but I think they passed it through a metal
>roller! Perhaps it is time to go to thin boxes? or stamp them "hand cancel"
>(which let's the postal people know there is something worth taking inside
>the envelope :-)
  OH, you need a rigid box for anything. assume a roller of at least 123
lbs will pass over anything you put into the mail.  and never write FRAGILE
on anything, as it is a clue to the person with the HAMMER OF HELL.

One of the major deterrents to using the Post office for mail order
shipping of plants....they are their own worst enemy.