buying amorphophallus

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: buying amorphophallus
  • From: R2OT@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 22:53:33 -0600 (CST)

My name is Zach Killoy.
I am 9 years old.  I live in MA.  I am interested in Aroids.
email address:   R2OT@aol.com                                          one
aroid genus i am interested  in is amorphophallus. i vvould like to get an
established collection but found that some more atractive rare species are
harder to find(a.gigas and a.pendulus) . is there anywhere that sells these 2
rare species?