rotted Amorphophallus eberneus

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: rotted Amorphophallus eberneus
  • From: "Michael Pascall" <mpascall@eisa.net.au>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:38:27 -0600 (CST)

I was worried about this sp. as it was in a very damp location and I had not
seen any foliage for a while . So I emptied the pot out and the remains of
the tuber had multiple new growth points , not unlike a sprouting potatoe !
I could not resist cutting it up into a few portions as there was so many
sprouts .
I have let the cuts dry .
What should I do now?

Michael Pascall