Re: Taccarum weddellianum
- To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Taccarum weddellianum
- From: "Susan Cooper" <SCooper@cooperpower.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:38:13 -0600 (CST)
- Content-Disposition: inline
Yes, Michael, I know! Thanks for rubbing it in. :)
I'm going to save a nice big snowball for you in my freezer and bring it to the next IAS conference. So if you feel a *splat*! on the back of your head it is just me saying HI.
Les, want to get in on this?
>>> firstname.lastname@example.org 02/23/01 08:44AM >>>
Susan , I am lucky to live downunder , here it never gets cold , and if you
stand still long enough something will grow on you !!
Over the last few months we would have had a few feet of rain fall ,
and the temperature has never fallen below 20deg C.
Most condusive to germination of seed [and to rot of tubers]
I must now repot some of the larger seedlings of the Taccarum before they
burst out of the pot.Michael Pascall