Re: Taccarum weddellianum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Taccarum weddellianum
  • From: "Michael Pascall" <mpascall@eisa.net.au>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:44:18 -0600 (CST)

Susan , I am lucky to live downunder , here it never gets cold , and if you
stand still long enough something will grow on you !!
Over the last few months we would have had a few feet of rain fall ,
and the temperature has never fallen below 20deg C.
Most condusive to germination of seed [and to rot of tubers]
I must now repot some of the larger seedlings of the Taccarum before they
burst out of the pot.Michael Pascall