Re: The sixth sense

  • Subject: Re: The sixth sense
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:48:52 -0600 (CST)

Just woke.   Is it Happy Hour?  This is wacky..  Natural Selection?   How
about Super-natural
Selection.  It's easy to guess what maybe some of you'd like me to be but
what handsome aroid do you think you'd like to be in the next
re-incarnation, Neil?  Lol (just found out what that means!).  Send your
answer to Joe pleez..  I wonder what the lil'est morphos were in their last

Himself in the awl Countree