Re: Photos of Philodendron tortum

  • Subject: Re: Photos of Philodendron tortum
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:15:00 -0600 (CST)

Hello! I thought I would add something to the list that I noticed today. I
have been doing a lot of construction work in the greenhouse and found that
I have a plant of Philo Distantilobum this plant was from Dr Croats
collection. Now this plant looks just like the line drawing in Julius photo
page. I noticed that both plants wide and narrow leafed philos have no back
lobes. But the one from Dr Croat does so does the line drawing in Julius's
photo.