Monstera obliqua vs. M. adansonii

  • Subject: Monstera obliqua vs. M. adansonii
  • From: KLJones715@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:00:16 -0600 (CST)

After lurking on this list for at least five years, and enjoying the opportunity to soak up all of this aroid knowledge, I have finally worked up the nerve to ask a question.

What is the difference between Monstera obliqua and Monstera adansonii?  Obviously, they are two different species.  What I need to know is if I had a specimen of each of them in front of me, how would I tell the difference?