Re: Question about water use

  • Subject: Re: Question about water use
  • From: "Erik" <h.wiechers@pl.hanze.nl>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:17:33 -0600 (CST)

Hello Celeste,

I use plain old normal tap water for my Amorpho's and they're doing just
great ! What i do use is some extra fertilizer every now and then. I can't
speak for any other member but this works fine for me.
What i did discover is that my Amorpho's grow extremely well in cocos peat.
Last year one of my A. muelleri's had a weight gain of well over 100 %. My
A.titanum is growing good as well, so this might be a good tip to you.

Maybe other members could share their growing tips as well ?