[aroid-l] OT Email Request Dewey

  • Subject: [aroid-l] OT Email Request Dewey
  • From: Mitsukiwi@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 23:43:08 EST

My apologies to the group but due to losing computer info, such as address
book, filing cabinet and favorite places, I am unable to make any personal
contacts.  Also apologies to anyone that I have not responded to for this
reason.  Please email again.

If anyone would like to pass on some aroid links, I would be eternally
grateful.  I lost everything!  Yuck!

Dewey, will you please email me?

Thank you all for your patience!