Re: [aroid-l] calcium oxalates in araceae

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] calcium oxalates in araceae
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 06:03:29 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Luis Eduardo Vera Sánchez <libardo_vera@yahoo.com>
To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 4:44 PM
Subject: [aroid-l] calcium oxalates in araceae

Dear Luis,

This is a very complex area that seems to require much more research, if you
like please contact me off-list and we can discuss it.    Start your quest
for information on this subject by obtaining Deni Bown`s book 'Aroids', and
the 'bible' on aroids, 'The Genera of Araceae' by S. Mayo, J. Bogner and P.
Boyce, these will have the basic information you seek, and others on this
list will/may add what they have learned as time goes by.

>>Hi dear friends,
I would like to know if you have some information
about the uses of the calcium oxalate crytals.

Do You Yahoo!?