[aroid-l] Cloche Encounters

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Cloche Encounters
  • From: Don Martinson llmen@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:07:29 -0600

Several years ago, I purchased a cloche, but it always seemed to be too tall for most of the plants placed inside.

I find now that it may be the perfect shape for: (see link)

http://home.wi.rr.com/llmen/cloche.jpg

BTW, the Amorphophallus pictured above was obtained from Kaichen Nursery in China described simply as Amorphophallus sp. A-104. Unless the foliage appears differently, this looks like just a plain old A. konjac to me.

--
Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin