Re: [aroid-l] markers

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] markers
  • From: Regferns@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 20:03:21 EST

I use pencils to make markers for some plants,  but I also I have a wonderful
marker which does not fade.  (I know, hard to believe.)  I've been using them
for about 7 years now, and the ink is still as rich as when I originally
marked the plastic label. The marker is from Park Seed Company, it is called
the Nursery Marking Pen.  It can be found on Park Seed's website,

Reggie Whitehead