Re: [aroid-l] markers

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] markers
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein ecuador@midsouth.rr.com
  • Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 13:30:10 -0600

Just to add a additional support to this marker. I have used it for years. Only
problem is the tip loses its sharp clear ability after a bit and if you forget to
put the top on or it becomes disengaged, you are done. I have used these in the
field for years. Wet bags or labels, forget it. Dry bags or labels, they work