Re: [aroid-l] markers

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] markers
  • From: Iza & Carol Goroff goroff@idcnet.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:57:02 -0600

At one time I bought "Cleer Adheer" at an old time office supply store
(Thomas?) on W. Greenfield 6000+. I currently buy it at Jonas Office Supply in
Fort Atkinson. The laser printer I use is an old HP 4ML with the manual feed. I
have used a number of laser printers in the past. I own an ink jet printer, but
I have been sceptical that the process would allow good adhesion to the mylar.
The laser printer welds the toner to the mylar (or paper) with heat.

Iza Goroff
Whitewater Wisconsin USA zone 4b