Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium warocqueanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium warocqueanum
  • From: "Denis Rotolante" denisskg@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:05:01 -0500

It is reported that Agristarts II is attempting to Tissue culture a cultivar
of this plant however it is too early to know if they have actually
succeeded in doing so. Also in the works Anthurium veitchii.I'm not holding
my breath waiting for this to happen. I'm still waiting for mine to make
seeds....it may be awhile.

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens