Re: [aroid-l] Ron, make yourself useful...!!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ron, make yourself useful...!!
  • From: "Ron Iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:03:13 -0000

I am surprised you didn't fill in the dots & dashes Susan.  I can however
report that the Spathiphylla were confiscated & incinerated by my Lords &
Masters at ADAP so that the potentially dangerous alkaloids in the genus
could not spread beyond the Haha Mountain area to where I have escaped.
Regarding my other related messages to a Lord Weep of the Nederlands they
were diversions as he may be a Member of another organisation whose
activities & products are being investigated.   One cannot be too cautious
about people who grow strange plants these days.  I cannot reveal more
becauseI am bound by the European Directive on Harmful Substances in Foreign
Plants (EDOHS/FP).  Please watch for further permitted reports in just under
40 days time.

Ron