[aroid-l] Request about a plant of aroid family

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Request about a plant of aroid family
  • From: Udo Lobejäger lobejaeger@web.de
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:47:21 +0100

I've got an urgent request to you: I need an information about a plant which
should be used as ingredient of a receipt on natural base.
It's about a plant of the "aroid"-family. The problem is: I only know the
Russian name of the plant. In Russian terms and letters it's "aup" (latin
letters "air"). Its root-stock should avoid some loss of hair in case of
chemo-treatment (with cancer). Which plant could it be?
The plant can be found in Euroasia, North America, Sibiria and East Asia.
The root-stock has already been used in medicine, parfume production and
confectioner's (maybe in former times only).
I would be very pleased to hear from you soon, hoping you could help me.
Thank you.