Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum
  • From: "Bryant, Susan L." <SLBryant@scj.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:59:07 -0600

There is a way.  I collect a type of pottery, and I've seen auctions pulled
because someone claims, or even mentions their object might be that "name"
pottery.
I went to http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/counterfeit.html to report a
counterfeit object (I figure I gave the seller 24 hours to pull the sale)but
the link states "my computer doesn't accept cookies" (which isn't true, I
LOVE cookies, and so does my computer, you can tell by the keyboard).  Oh
well, I tried!
The seller may actually think it is titanum, I suppose.  I pity the poor
buyer.

Susan