Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum
  • From: "plantsman" <plantsman@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:03:05 -0500

I notified the seller of the error and he sent me the following response:

"Yes, it appears I was sold the wrong plant from my supplier. I am not going
to sell this as a titanum. The winner of the auction will be informed of the
mistake and will not be charged in any way. Sorry for your inconvenience."
Jason S****

David Sizemore
Kingsport, TN (Zone 6a)