[aroid-l]

Hi,

I'm new to this list so i'l introduce myself. I'm Thomas Dros and live in the netherlands. Ofcourse i'm a aroid freak, mostly interested in anthurium, syngonium and philodendron species. Anthurium has most of my interest. Besides those i have some arisaema species and lots of none araceae species.

With kind regards,

Thomas Dros

T.A. Dros
Dieren, The Netherlands
ACG: NL122

© NVHT Lacerta
Commissie welzijn en wetgeving.

>From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com >Reply-To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu >To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu >Subject: [aroid-l] Monstera karstenianum >Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:21:04 EST > >I was wondering if anyone could verify for me that this is a true species. >If so, what are its physical characteristics? Thanks, Michael Mattlage

Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail SMS klik hier