Re: [aroid-l] Ebay plant sellers

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay plant sellers
  • From: "BambooChik" <bamboochik@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:08:45 -0600

Hermine, I do the same thing with a plant seller in FL. They have been most
gracious and usually change the info.  Then again, there is a person
selling a Pothos as a Philo and refuses to change her title. Probably
because she knows how common Pothos is and will get more bidders if she
offers it as a Philo. (also from FL)

Although there are some excellent plant sellers on Ebay, it is definitely a
"buyer beware" situation....b.f.n...deb