Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" <mmarcotr@email.smith.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:23:48 -0500

I don't think that leaf looks like titanum. It is very dissected?

_______________________________

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College
Lyman Conservatory, 15 College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
www.smith.edu/garden
www.science.smith.edu/~mmarcotr
"Art is the unceasing effort to compete with
     the beauty of flowers and never succeeding."
          Marc Chagall

>>> bobbymcgehe@bellsouth.net 02/04/04 06:01PM >>>
I am having difficulty reading the description, but the pictures are
Titanum.           Bobby