Re: [aroid-l] Spathantheum fallax

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Spathantheum fallax
  • From: "Balistrieri, Carlo" <cbalistrieri@nybg.org>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:42:50 -0500

I keep it in the pot, cut back on watering (once a month or so if BONE dry),
and keep cooler until I see life stirring again--pretty much the same regime
as for Amorphophallus, etc. I know that others take things out of the pots,
etc. but that seems like a lot of extra work.

Carlo A. Balistrieri
Curator of the Rock Garden
The New York Botanical Garden
200th Street and Kazimiroff Boulevard