Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: 06 Feb 2004 22:18 GMT

Michael,

I share your doubt about the leaf.
Not only regarding the dissection, but also that the leaf sections seem to be very pointed and not so round as I know it from other titanum pictures.

I thought that The Lord P. would comment on this, too, but from his reply, I guess he has $$ sign in hids eyes, maybe too big to see sharp enough ;-)
..........(I already see him hiting his keyboard writing a reply...LOL

Good growing,
Bernhard.
Dollbergen, Germany
approx. zone 6/7