Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: 06 Feb 2004 22:10 GMT

Bobby,
thanks for your reply!

But frankly, I had my doubts, that the pic showing the plant in it's vegetative state is a titanum.
Where do the small leaves near the big petilole come from? Offsets in A. titanum?
It is really a pitty that the pattern of the big petiole is not clear enough. That should clear the question, if it was a titanum or just a konjak.

Good growing, of titanum and other Amopho-weed....

Bernhard.